Sunday, August 10, 2014

Still painting!

A couple of photographs of Where Horses Go, acrylic on mahogany headboard.  48 x 24.  I posted both of these as the color is more accurate in the first one, but the focus is better in the second.  I'm having a lot of focusing trouble with my little Panasonic digital.  Painting is currently being shown at the Sautee-Nacoochee Galleries.

The writing at top is this quote:  
"Somewhere... somewhere in times' own space, there must be some sweet pasture space,
where creeks sing on and tall trees grow -some paradise where horses go.      - Stanley Harrison


Where Horses Go

3 comments:

julie cavender said...

Love that! Are those real horses or ones that live in your head?

Roy said...

Cool! Did you paint that on the headboard of a bed? I'm always amazed at the things you find to paint on!

Patrice said...

These are real horses that live in my head... ha ha ha....

And yes - it's an old headboard, now legs cut off and hanging hardware attached.